SMCR

Part of TriLine GRC Total Solution

Overview

The Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR) is part of the FCA’s mandate to improve culture, governance and accountability within financial services firms. SMCR is not simply lodging forms; it requires substantive evidence and a culture that supports the regime. TriLine GRC provides the framework needed to implement and evidence good governance and help firms to embed an effective GRC culture. With granularity and versatility, TriLine GRC will not only accommodate SMCR but also supports other aspects of governance, risk and compliance required by the FCA under SYSC. TriLine GRC provides the building blocks needed to implement and efficiently formalise your SMCR reporting and responsibilities.

Overview

BEAR is not simply lodging forms; it requires substantive evidence and a culture that supports the regime. TriLine GRC provides the framework needed to implement and evidence good governance and help firms to embed an effective GRC culture. With granularity and versatility, TriLine GRC will not only accommodate BEAR but also supports other aspects of governance, risk and compliance required by APRA. TriLine GRC provides the building blocks needed to implement and efficiently formalise your BEAR reporting and responsibilities.

Key Features

Build and Maintain Senior Management Functions

The TriLine GRC Total Solution already tracks 80% of the SMCR requirements. The SMCR Module ties together the remaining 20% by building Senior Management Functions, while leveraging existing information and reducing duplication.

Link Senior Management Functions across all Total Solution Modules

The SMCR Module allows for the full integration of GRC responsibilities by linking SMF positions to all other modules to track all SMCR requirements in one system.

Inbuilt Workflows

Free up important GRC resources within your organisation by setting automatic reminders and escalations for all important steps with inbuilt workflows.

Key Features

Build and Maintain Senior Management Functions

The TriLine GRC Total Solution already tracks 80% of the BEAR requirements. The BEAR Module ties together the remaining 20% by building Senior Management Functions, while leveraging existing information and reducing duplication.

Link Senior Management Functions across all Total Solution Modules

The BEAR Module allows for the full integration of GRC responsibilities by linking SMF positions to all other modules to track all BEAR requirements in one system.

Inbuilt Workflows

Free up important GRC resources within your organisation by setting automatic reminders and escalations for all important steps with inbuilt workflows.

Common implementation

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean varius gravida sapien, sit amet viverra urna blandit a. Sed id gravida sem. Cras quam lectus, molestie ut congue sit amet, ultrices id est. Integer sit amet tortor accumsan, ultricies neque in, accumsan nulla. Pellentesque faucibus commodo velit vitae tincidunt.

klsjdajsdhaksjdhasj

Key Point 1

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet communitas erdum, lacus et vulputate, velit nulla commodo sem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Key Point 2

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet communitas erdum, lacus et vulputate, velit nulla commodo sem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Key Point 3

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet communitas erdum, lacus et vulputate, velit nulla commodo sem ipsum dolor sit amet.